With over 530 slot machines featuring some of the hottest around: In house progressives – Sex and the City, Blazing 7’s Hot Shot Progressive and Big City 5’s Progressive (just to name a few), and of course, Video Poker. Our games range from 1¢ to $5.00 in denomination. Our gaming floor features 28 table games and 6 poker tables to choose from. We have moved! Our Poker Room is now located on our casino floor next to our High Limit room. Our High Limit room features 34 slot machines and 4 blackjack tables.
Stop and visit our Tioga Rewards Club and sign up for a Tioga rewards card. It’s FREE! As a member of Tioga Rewards Club, you can become eligible to receive rewards such as invitations to special VIP concerts as well as invitations to VIP tournaments and VIP parties. So stop at Tioga Rewards Club and sign up for our FREE Tioga rewards program today! Always remember you must be 21 years of age to play our gaming machines at Tioga Downs Casino Resort. Please play responsibly.
Tioga Downs Casino Resort offers great dining at the best prices
Looking for a new place to grab a bite? Tioga Downs Casino Resort offers several options for your dining pleasure.
- Our mouth-watering County Fair Buffet offers lunch and dinner daily and adds a not-to-be-missed breakfast and brunch on Sundays! Closed temporarily)
- The County Fair Buffet has been temporarily re-branded The Kitchen at Tioga Downs featuring a la carte meals ranging from $6.99 to $7.99. Delicious comfort foods featuring Smoked Pork Ribs, Fried Chicken, Chicken Pot Pie and more.
- Craving a burger and fries, soup and a sandwich, or Buffalo wings? Kick back, watch the game, and treat yourself to all of these and more at Coasters Sports Bar.
- Wet your whistle at the Sideshow Lounge with your favorite drink or one of our specialty cocktails. And on Friday and Saturday nights, sit back and enjoy the tunes from our FREE Live Entertainment!
- Get a taste of Virgil’s Real BBQ with our Sideshow Lounge Menu, or stop in to Virgil’s Real BBQ for a slew of smokey Southern Favorites that will not disappoint! (Closed temporarily)
- Don’t forget Mr. G’s Post Time Pizza for a delicious slice or delectable sub!
- For an upscale meal, enjoy our latest addition, P.J. Clarke’s – for a New York twist on “fresh food, frosty drinks and good, old-fashioned conversation.”
Tioga Downs Harness Racing
In the heart of the Southern Tier Tioga Downs originated as a quarter horse race track back in 1974 known as TiogaPark. The track was revived and refinished to become the 5/8 mile harness racetrack we know today as Tioga Downs Casino Resort in 2006. Tioga Downs features some of the top harness stake races in the country including the Grand Circuit Tompkins Geers, The $300,000 Cane Pace (1st leg of Pacing’s Triple Crown) and it’s lady counterpart The Shady Daisy. From May to September you can listen to the beat of the horses with live harness racing and enjoy year round simulcasting featuring the top thoroughbred and harness tracks from all over North America. Combine that with a Casino, promotions, good food and drink and top name entertainment … Tioga Downs Casino Resort is a great place to have fun at an affordable price.