In the heart of the Southern Tier Tioga Downs Casino Resort originated as a quarter horse race track back in 1976 known as Tioga Park. The track was revived and refinished to become the 5/8 mile harness racetrack we know today as Tioga Downs Casino Resort in 2006. Tioga Downs Casino Resort features some of the top harness stake races in the country including the Roll With Joe Open Pace sponsored by Blue Chip Farm, Tompkins Geers Grand Circuit Stakes, the Empire Breeders Classic and the New York Sire Stakes. From May to September you can listen to the beat of the horses with live harness racing and enjoy year round simulcasting featuring the top thoroughbred and harness tracks from all over North America. Combine that with a Casino, promotions, good food and drink and top name entertainment … Tioga Downs Casino Resort is a great place to have fun at an affordable price.
Order Race DVDs or Pictures
- HarnessRacing.com News & data for racing, breeding and sales, by the horseman magazine
- Harness Horse Breeders of New York State
- Harness Racing Fanzone
- Harness Racing Update
- Harness Tracks of America, Inc.
- Morrisville Sale
- New York Sire Stakes Agriculture & New York State Horse Breeding Development Fund website
- Ponies 24-7 Digital Magazine
- Southern Tier Harness Horsemen’s Association
- United States Harness Writers Association
- United States Trotting Association