FanDuel’s first-class risk and trading platform has arrived in NY! The new 2,600 square foot sports betting retail location is conveniently located near the main entrance of the Tioga Downs Casino Resort, and features eight betting windows, 27 video displays including a large video wall, three sports tickers, 12 lounge seats, seven high tables, two drink rails, and seating for more than 50 customers.
The sportsbook can be contacted at (607) 414-1129.
FOOTBALL IS BACK! WATCH & WAGER
- The FanDuel Sportsbook reserves the right to add, delete, or change the House Rules and/or payoff odds subject to regulatory approval of the New York State Gaming Commission.
- The following individuals are prohibited from placing wagers or collecting winnings:
- Persons under the age of 21
- Persons on any exclusion list
- Any individual placing a wager or cashing a ticket as an agent or proxy
- The FanDuel Sportsbook reserves the right to refuse any wager or delete or limit any selection(s) prior to the acceptance of a wager.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook reserves the right to determine minimum and maximum wager limits on all events, including on a wager by wager basis.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook has maximum daily payout limits that apply on a per event basis. Please see the maximum winnings chart at the betting window for detailed information by event.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook is not responsible for lost, stolen or unreadable tickets.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook makes every effort to ensure that no errors are made in prices offered or bets accepted. However, human, mechanical or technical error may occasionally result in errors. The FanDuel Sportsbook reserves the right to correct any obvious errors and to void any bets placed where such errors have occurred subject to regulatory approval of the New York State Gaming Commission.
- Patrons should verify that all information on wagering tickets is accurate before leaving the betting window. Management is not responsible for errors or omissions made on a ticket once the patron has left the betting window. Tickets may not be altered or voided prior to the start of an event, except at the discretion of management and with the approval of both parties.
- Winning tickets may be mailed in for redemption. See the reverse side of the wagering ticket for mail-in collection instructions. The FanDuel Sportsbook is not responsible for tickets that are not mailed-in in compliance with the printed instructions on the reverse side of the wagering ticket.
- Calculations for wager types are as follows:
- Moneyline payoff: The money line is expressed as a 3-digit number. For example, -120 means a player must bet $120 for every $100 they wish to win, and multiples thereof. Or, +150 means a player will win $150 for every $100 bet.
- Point spread payoff: Bets on the point spread are offered at 11 to 10 odds, unless otherwise stated. For example, a player must bet $11 to win $10, or $110 to win $100.
- Parlay payoff – Please see the parlay and teaser odds chart, available in the betting guide at the betting window.
- Teaser payoff – Please see the parlay and teaser odds chart, available in the betting guide at the betting window.
- All Basketball, Hockey, and Baseball games must be played on the scheduled date and/or location (city or geographic area, but not restricted to a specific arena or stadium) to be considered action, unless otherwise noted on any printed media or the electronic boards. Football and all other events must be held within eight (8) days of scheduled date and/or location (city or geographic area, but not restricted to a specific arena or stadium) to be considered action, unless otherwise noted on any printed media or the electronic boards.
- For betting purposes, the winner of an event or game is determined on the date of the event’s conclusion according to house wagering rules and regulations. The FanDuel Sportsbook does not recognize suspended games, protests, overturned decisions, etc. for wagering purposes. Please see the betting guide available at the betting window for all other rules and regulations associated with individual sports, events and wager types.
- Patrons will be notified of odds or line changes in the following manner:
- Posted odds will be changed automatically on the electronic boards.
- Posted odds will be changed manually on all handwritten boards.
- Posted changes will be updated within 10 minutes on the electronic boards or the handwritten boards.
- Non-posted printed media will be updated on a weekly basis with the date of the last issue.
- The FanDuel Sportsbook will accept wagers on currently posted terms unless otherwise posted or noted on printed media.
- Winning tickets expire one (1) year from the time of the event. The time on the tickets is Eastern Time.
- If you have any questions or complaints concerning the services provided by the FanDuel Sportsbook, please contact the FanDuel Sportsbook management team at:
FanDuel Sportsbook at Tioga Downs Casino Resort
PO Box 249
Nichols, NY 13812
Attn: Sportsbook Manager
If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve your issue, you may contact the New York Gaming Control Board at:
New York State Gaming Commission
PO Box 7500
Schenectady, NY 12301-7500
- Any person whose participation may undermine the integrity of wagering on a sports event or the conduct of such sports event itself is prohibited from wagering on such sports event. This includes (i) any athlete whose performance may be used to determine, in whole or in part, the outcome of such wagering, (ii) any person who is an athlete, player, coach, referee or other game offcial, physician, trainer, team employee or governing body employee, in any sports event overseen by such person’s sports governing body, (iii) any person with access to material, on-public confidential information about a sports event that is the subject of such wagering, (iv) a person identified to the New York State Gaming Commission by a sports governing body that the New York State Gaming Commission agrees is a person who should be prohibited from wagering on such sports event, and (v) any person who holds a position of authority or influence sucient to exert influence over the participants in a sports event that is the subject of a wager, if such person is not otherwise described above.
- Any employee of a sports governing body or member team who is not prohibited from wagering must register with the New York State Gaming Commission prior to placing a sports wager.
- Patrons may fund wagers via the following methods:
- Retail betting windows accept cash or winning tickets 20. Full FanDuel Sportsbook House Rules including specific sports rules are available at the betting windows and online at myaccount.fanduel.com/viewTerms.do
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call (877-8-HOPENY) or text HOPENY (46769).
Saturday, September 26, 8pm
Watch it here!
World Middleweight Championship: Adesanya vs. Costa
Bouts subject to change.