Select from a Deluxe King or Double Queen Room, or one of the 12 Junior King Suites including one Executive Suite. Rooms feature a view of the rolling hills or the gorgeous racetrack with the Susquehanna River in the distance. Stay at the hotel for convenient access to the Casino floor or to rest easy after dancing the night away with one of the live bands at Sideshow Lounge!
- In-room Coffee Maker
- 50” Flat screen Television
- Alarm Clock
- Iron with Ironing Board
- AC/Heat Climate Control
- Work Desk with Telephone
- Walk-In Showers featuring Dual Shower Head with Rain and Multi-Function Head
- In-room Bath Robes
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary Breakfast Monday-Friday
- Complimentary HBO access
- Handicap Accommodations Available upon Request
We do have ADA rooms available with roll in shower, please call for availablility.
Suite Accommodation Features:
- All other Amenities Listed
- Separate Living Room with Sitting Area
- Private Bedroom with King Bed
- 55” Flat Screen Television
- Keurig Coffee Makers
General Hotel Policies:
- Check in – 3:00pm
- Check out – 11:00am
- Must be 21 years of age with valid state license
- No Pets Please (ADA Service Animals welcome)
- Credit Card must be present at check in
- Cancellation policy – 24 Hours prior to arrival date
- Maximum Occupancy:
- Our maximum occupancy for rooms with a king bed is three (3) guests.
- Our maximum occupancy for rooms with two queen beds is four (4) guests.
- Please note, rollaway beds are only available for Deluxe King Bedrooms, Junior Suite and Executive Suite.
- Rollaway beds are an additional charge of $25.00 each per day, per room.
Well appointed, oversized and spacious, our 775 sq. ft. suite features a separate bedroom with one king bed, a private living area and an ensuite with a soaking tub. Panoramic views of the rolling hills and located on the Casino level for easy access to the restaurants and fun entertainment.
Junior Two Queen Suite:
Spacious 750 sq. ft. suite with extended living areas, separate bedroom with two queen sized beds overlooking a panoramic view of the Tioga Downs Casino Resort Racetrack.