Car & Motorcycle Show
- Saturday, September 24, 9am-4pm (Infield Race Track Rain or Shine!)
$15 registration fee. Free to Spectate.
– Car or motorcycle at the gate.
– No pre-registration.
– Registration ends at 12pm.
- $1 for voting, benefits Christmas For Kids.
– Voting ends at 3pm
– Cars: Top 20 cars, Best In Show
– Motorcycles, 5 winners per category: Rat Bike, Best Display, Antique and Best of Show.
- Rhonda’s Rockabilly Pinup Girls!
- 2nd annual “Get Your Kicks On Route 96” teaming up with “Christmas For Kids” hog ride! Contact us for more details.
- Paul Teutul Jr., 1pm-3pm
- Plus… Custom car & bike vendors, craft vendors, food trucks and entertainment by Lando On Fire 12pm-4pm (Main Stage).
Antique & General Marketplace
Now Open! Indoor Antique and Collectible Co-Op
Saturdays & Sundays: 9am-5pm
Also open Monday, May 30th & July 4th 9am – 5pm.
Closed May 7 for Opening Day of Racing.