Tioga Downs Casino Resort has re-opened with new and stringent “We’re a Safe Bet!” program guidelines. The safety guidelines include multiple new initiatives designed to create an environment that continues to help keep guests and team members safe. The “We’re a Safe Bet!” program guidelines include:
- All Employees have to pass a COVID-19 antibody test or Covid-19 viral test (administered by a health professional) before returning to work.
- All Employees have received training from our Regional Safety & Risk Officer on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, with more comprehensive training for our team members with frequent guest contact.
- Temperature checks for all guests and employees prior to entry. Any guest or employee with a temperature above CDC guidelines of 100.4° F degrees will not be allowed entry.
- All guests must wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines, except when seated in a dining area. There will be no other exceptions. Masks will be provided to guests, as needed.
- Our Air Plasma Generator and UV Duct System, which reduce microorganisms and pollutants by 99+%, provides constant air purification and disinfecting. Our air filters have been upgraded to MERV-13 in accordance with government guidance.
- Fifteen (15) INTELLIPURE 950P medical-grade air purification units have been placed throughout the facility, which produce 99.99% aggregate removal of particles down to 0.007 microns.
- Guests and employees are required to practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Hand sanitizer stations, touchless whenever possible, have been placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas throughout the property. Additionally, we will distribute personal 3.4 ounce bottles of hand sanitizer gel.
- Restaurant tables and other physical layouts have been arranged to ensure 6-foot physical distancing.
- All resort outlets will continue to comply with the State mandated 25% of maximum occupancy limits.
- Plexiglass barriers/shields have been installed at all customer service areas, including the Cage windows, Mutuels windows, Simulcast windows, Tioga Rewards® Players Club booth, FanDuel® windows and the Hotel Front Desk.
- Restaurants and bars have implemented seating protocols to allow for appropriate 6-foot distancing between seated groups.
- Food and Beverages of any kind is strictly prohibited on the gaming floor, in accordance with government guidance.
- We have “Safety Ambassadors” focused on ensuring compliance with proper social distancing procedures, as well as cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout the complex, with special emphasis on high-touch surfaces and common areas.
- Staff is available to wipe machines if requested and guests have access to sanitizing wipes for personal cleaning. Additionally, an Electrostatic Disinfection Sprayer is being used across the facility on a daily basis.
- Our indoor hotel pool is being operated in accordance with the New York Department of Health guidelines issued on June 11, 2020.
- Proper signage has been posted throughout the complex, including electronic signs, to encourage social distancing, health and hygiene, and to help ensure adherence to “We’re a Safe Bet” program guidelines.
- Slots: 503 slots are currently available for play as of November 25, 2020.
- Slot machines on the gaming floor have been configured to ensure compliance with 6-foot physical distancing guidelines.
- OSHA compliant plexiglass barriers have been installed at specific slot machine locations, allowing for additional slots to be safely activated.
- Table Games: ten Blackjack tables, one Spanish 21 table, one Midi Baccarat table, two 3 Card Poker tables, one 4 Card Poker table, two Let It Ride tables, one Mississippi Stud table, and one Craps table are currently available.
- OSHA compliant plexiglass barriers have been installed on specific table games, with a 3 players per table limit.
- OSHA compliant plexiglass barriers have been installed on the Midi Baccarat table, with a 4 players per table limit.
- OSHA compliant plexiglass barriers have been installed on the Craps table, with a 6 players per table limit.
- NYSGC mandated table games chip cleaning procedures are in place to ensure a safe environment for our table customers and employees.
- FanDuel® Sportsbook will be open at 25% capacity.
- Poker Room will not be open at this time.
- Live Racing and Simulcast will not be open to the public at this time.
P.J. Clarke’s Hours:
Breakfast: Monday-Saturday: 7am-11am
Brunch: Sunday: 8am-1pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 4pm-9pm
Friday & Saturday: 4pm-9:30pm
Coaster’s Sports Bar Hours:
Java G’s Hours:
Mr. G’s Post Time Pizza Hours:
The County Fair Buffet will not be open at this time.
Virgil’s Real BBQ will not be open at this time.
- The Hotel at Tioga Downs Casino Resort is open daily.
- The indoor pool is being operated in accordance with the New York Department of Health guidelines issued on June 11, 2020.
- AgeLess SPA Open: Fridays, 1pm-8:30pm Saturdays, 9:30am 8:30pm Sundays, 9:30am-5pm
- Individual private rooms are available for guests.
- Employees wear masks at all times.
- Employees wear a Face Shield (in addition to the mask) when providing a service.
- All tools and equipment is sanitized after each use.