In the midst of growing concerns regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to inform you of what Tioga Downs Casino Resort is doing to maintain a clean and healthy environment for our guests and team members. We continue to actively monitor developments and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure that we are taking the most comprehensive actions.
Here are some of the added protections that we have put in place:
- Our employees are required to wash their hands often, and we encourage all our guests to do so as well. It is recommended that hands be vigorously washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We have placed hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the property, especially in high-visibility areas. We are also increasing our reserves of hand sanitizer for use over an extended period.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in public areas across our property including casino, hotel, restaurants and bars, spa, fitness center, pool area, public restrooms, hotel rooms, elevators, as well as frequently touched areas on the casino floor.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek appropriate medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
- We are encouraging guests who are ill to seek appropriate medical attention, and to avoid public exposure as much as possible.
For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov, or your local health department website.
We appreciate your continued business and loyalty. We are committed to implementing recommendations from the health authorities to give you peace of mind as you visit our properties now and in the future. The health and safety of our guests and employees will always be our most important consideration, especially during these challenging times.
Tioga Downs Casino Resort is OPEN!
- For your safety, certain occupancy restrictions apply.